Tours of the Museum can be arranged for groups of 10 or more people (subject to availability).
- Children $4.00 each tour
- Adults $8.00 each tour
- Adults F-111 Cockpit access $12 additional (total $20 each person) – see note below
Details of Tours
- Tour duration is 1 hour 20 minutes; this includes the restoration workshop (subject to conditions).
- Tours can be adjusted on request – please suggest at the time of booking.
- The last tour is at 3 pm unless other arrangements are made at the time of booking.
- Morning or afternoon tea/coffee can be ordered for before or after the tour. The cost is $4.00 per person for a serve of tea or coffee with cake and biscuits. The Museum can only cater for a maximum of 16 persons due to limited tables and seating in the conference room. Please advise at the time of booking if required.
- Adult tour groups may choose to access the F-111 cockpit for a minimum of 10 participants, with 14 days’ notice required. An addition charge of $12 per person applies.