SAAM is now almost back to the new normal and the parking lot is filling up at last… but there’s loads of free parking!
There is effectively no limit on the number of visitors we can accommodate under the Stage 3 COVID requirements, so plan a day in the Port and be sure to visit us.
Here’s where we are at:
- Reception space limits us to welcoming 12 visitors at a time,
- We ask for cashless entry payment,
- We have hand sanitiser stations at reception and throughout both display hangars,
- We have fine-tuned our cleaning protocols to ensure all touch surfaces are regularly sanitised,
- The vast spaces of the display hangars make social distancing easy,
- The shop has been re-stocked with model kits for all ages, toys and books, and
- The C-47, Caribou and Orion are open to visitors with more to open soon.
AND note – until we are completely back to normal with all exhibits accessible we will maintain our discounted pricing! (See the home page side-bar for entry times and prices)